Editors

It's criminal that a thread on such a very good band started 4 years ago didn't even make it to page 2.
This forum should hang its head in shame....
It took you 4 years to post on it and yet you blame the forum !
In my defence I haven't a scooby who they are and only clicked on it because I thought it was about the Sun and the Daily Mail.

It's criminal that a thread on such a very good band started 4 years ago didn't even make it to page 2.
This forum should hang its head in shame....

I love Editors, especially given that they formed in my hometown whilst attending Stafford College. Probably the only recent successful band to emerge from Stafford since the town was randomly the epicentre of rave culture in the early 90s.
I love their first 3 albums, but I reckon they lost their way a bit after that.
However, I really like "EBM", a real return to form, and also thought "Frankenstein", the one off single off their "best of" was fantastic.
I haven't seen them live for a while. The last time was when they supported the Manics at the Royal Albert Hall a few years back.
Also a big fan of Smith & Burrows, Tom's side project with Andy Burrows of Razorlight.

Saw them a couple of times at the academy must have been between 2004/2006.

Although I don't get to that many gigs, probably still rank amongst the best I've been to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.