EDL. LEEDS

96777.jpg

tasker said:
english defence league had a protest today in leeds city centre. did any1 go, or know any1 that went

No, because the EDL are a mob of clueless muppets who are too thick to realise that they are being manipulated into doing the far-rights dirty work.

Grumpy said:
tasker said:
english defence league had a protest today in leeds city centre. did any1 go, or know any1 that went

No, because the EDL are a mob of clueless muppets who are too thick to realise that they are being manipulated into doing the far-rights dirty work.

yawn. The 'far right' must really love EDL's stance on Israel.....

Well, the National Front use to say they were just patriots not racists.

I'm not sure if supporting the Israeli government (Zionism) is a good credential for being 'alright' considerin' their highly aggresive foreign policy has been likened, by several different political commentators, to ethnic cleansing.

'Far-right' doesn't automatically mean Nazi, but it does mean your an arsehole.

EDL give it the big 'un about doin' away with their fascist following (and no, I don't think every EDL member is fascist, just dim) and fair enough, but evidently they need to do more to 'clean house'.

EDL.jpg

EDL in Manchester (11/10/09).

Jeez are these pointless fuckers still about? Thought they'd have given up after the kicking they got in Manc!

BB - are the extreme right just really unpicky about their mates or something? You say your mates being in the UAF is no need to fall out - I'd have thought any right thinking human being would well fuck off their 'mates' if the shoe was on the other foot and they discovered they were a bunch of EDL/BNP supporting racist bigots?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Bigga said:
PMSL!!!

WTF??

When you spout drivel like "we are being ethnically cleansed" and "churches making way for mosques", you claim your politics differ, I assume, from the EDL?!!

B*ll*cks, as Mr Gervais once said...

Believe what you want. I am right wing but the likes of EDL/BNP are too far for me, I have black and Jewish friends (not muslim) who I would not like to leave these shores if the BNP ever got in and I would not like that. The EDL would not mind the blacks and Jews staying though I believe.

<a class="postlink" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/SqTeXYhGjtI/AAAAAAAAIJM/UGa9WpIARIQ/s1600/English%2BDefence%2BLeague%2Bsupporters%2Bhold%2Baloft%2Bthe%2Bflag%2Bof%2BIsrael%2Band%2Bgesture%2Bto%2Bpolice%2Bas%2Bthey%2Bare%2Bcorralled%2Binto%2Ba%2Bsubway%2Bfollowing%2Bthe%2Bdemonstration.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S ... ration.jpg</a>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUE7Z2ckQaQ[/youtube]
Ahh, so you just want the Muslims out then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.