EDS derby v united (A) 2pm Saturday - PL2

Wow, I thought that can't be right and went for a gander. I found 4 posts buried in the reserve/youth section under a generalised thread, and they were just reposted Tweets. Are they beaten before they play us nowadays?

On the main football forum there's almost more individual threads about us than any other topic combined.

24/7 rent free.

Their under 23s are shit and the majority of their fans are glory hunters so they naturally have absolutely no interest in them

McAtee seems to be flourishing now he is one of the more senior members of the team. Hope he might get be involved for the first team against Wycombe in the Carabao.

United's yoof team, similarly to their first XI is all about money and hype.
They have a few good games against weak opposition and are praised to the heavens but are mostly flat trackers who are shown up for the frauds they are when they come up against City or Chelsea.

Just watched the highlights,along with the rabid booing when we scored each of our goals.Imagine being such a pathetic **** that you feel the need to do that to young lads trying to make it in the game....the mind boggles.

Just watched the highlights,along with the rabid booing when we scored each of our goals.Imagine being such a pathetic **** that you feel the need to do that to young lads trying to make it in the game....the mind boggles.
I hate booing. I prefer cooing. And obviously Irish stewing.

Things can get rather heated at these underage games. I remember being at an under 18 match a few years back Phil and Sancho were playing for us against the rags and it was a volatile affair on and off the field. A tribal event rather than a group of learned football aficionados gathering to mull over future talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.