EDS V Arsenal (1900hrs on City+)

Yes it is. 1-0 Arse flunked a goal.
Yes it is you are correct, my City+ app on my firestick required me to log out and then back in again and there it was, watching this I wished I hadn't gone through the mither. Worst I seen them play at this level for some time. James M looks well short tonight, this from a big fan of his. Liam has just skied one miles over. Not our night

Edozie can be proud of his performance. He’s played well despite the bad collective second half.

Very obvious from this match that Egan-Riley isn’t playing at the back as there’s no composure back there.

Yes it is you are correct, my City+ app on my firestick required me to log out and then back in again and there it was, watching this I wished I hadn't gone through the mither. Worst I seen them play at this level for some time. James M looks well short tonight, this from a big fan of his. Liam has just skied one miles over. Not our night
They’ve had worse performances this season, trust me but you’re right that they’re off it for sure

That’s a rocket but it’s a bit too late. Not sure they can get one back but good goal nonetheless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.