EDS vs Brugge

Has the home fixture been moved to 1300? Was going to go to the 1500 KO, now no tickets available. Is this early-onset senility, and I’ve dreamed up a perfect day-out double-header, or have they decided the prospect of three hours drinking Fruits of the Forest cider out of a paper cup in the Summerbee bar is something to be discouraged?

It depends where you look. On the UEFA website it says 1300 but the City website says 1500. I have managed to book a e-ticket which says 1500 on 3/11/21 but the ticket says it is against RB Leipzig not Club Brugge. All very strange.

It depends where you look. On the UEFA website it says 1300 but the City website says 1500. I have managed to book a e-ticket which says 1500 on 3/11/21 but the ticket says it is against RB Leipzig not Club Brugge. All very strange.
BT sport are showing the kick off time to be at 13.00 on Wednesday

KO tomorrow at 1pm, according to the City website. No hint it is being broadcast on City+ though.

Was KO time changed for TV? I usually come over early and go to both but now I will have a 5 hour wait between the two games. A right pain in the arris.

Was KO time changed for TV? I usually come over early and go to both but now I will have a 5 hour wait between the two games. A right pain in the arris.
It appears to be that way to me. BT already had the UEFA youth game with Liverpool v Atletico Madrid scheduled for 3pm so probably saw this as an opportunity to show both matches back to back. My e-ticket has now automatically changed the time from 3pm to 1pm but is still saying it is RB Leipzig we are playing today! I had booked a few hours off work for the 3pm kick off but have now decided to book the whole day off instead. Tried to call the club up about it but gave up when they said I was number 63 in the queue. Not great communication from City on this, unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.