EDS vs Spurs

I really hope we get the league sewn up tomorrow so we see Delap and Palmer get minutes in the final three games. They've got to be given games asap, top quality

I really hope we get the league sewn up tomorrow so we see Delap and Palmer get minutes in the final three games. They've got to be given games asap, top quality
I would be surprised if we didn't see them on the bench at some point.

Pep will not do it. He has previous. Many, many times he has said that he puts out a team that he thinks will win the game. He says that he wants create the winning mentality and that means his strongest team every game. The only way he will play youngsters is from the bench.

When/if we loan out players it has to be to a club that plays the way we do and, at the moment, it kind of restricts the ones they can go to.

Pep will not do it. He has previous. Many, many times he has said that he puts out a team that he thinks will win the game. He says that he wants create the winning mentality and that means his strongest team every game. The only way he will play youngsters is from the bench.
If Pep put out his strongest team every game we'd most probably be in the FA cup final as well. That said I've no idea whether either Delap or Palmer (or any other lad) will get beyond the bench in the final games.

Watching all the youth teams just lately it is clear that we have an abundance of riches in our youth teams. We are either going to make a lot of money out of them or save a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.