EDS vs Spurs

Is there an argument to sack off Haaland and Kane and £100 + million bids and just get Delap straight in the first team
No, he's not ready yet to lead the 1st team line. I've honestly not got a clue what level City will be looking at for him, surely can't stay in the U23s unless we mix and match certain 1st team games for him.

Breckin supposedly huge talent. City poached him from Blackpool in 2015 and Barca 3 years ago tried to poach him.
Can't say I know him. Liam Smith is one of the 3 Scots we raided Scotland for last summer, he was at Kilmarnock, the other 2 were at Rangers & Celtic and all are very highly thought of. Our youth teams our ridiculously good, the long term planning is finally coming to fruition I think.

He's not long turned 18 but it's got to be down to either U23s for fitness and training with the 1st team squad and the odd 1st team game or first division or even Championship loan?
Half the championship are already trying to sign him on loan for next season. Hope we pick the right club. Loans aren’t always ideal for young players but I think the physical side of playing centre forward and centre half in particular means they can benefit greatly from playing against grown men, learning about playing while being kicked and roughed up and in Liam’s case, learning to keep his temper in check and letting his ability do the talking

This youth teams so exciting I really hope some of these lads can break through and be regulars .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.