Eduardo Carnavinga

I'd like to see him perform a few more times to get a better gauge. I remember when Reece Oxford was supposed to be a star after his great performance against Arsenal a few years ago and we were linked to him. Carna is def talented though.

I'd like to see him perform a few more times to get a better gauge. I remember when Reece Oxford was supposed to be a star after his great performance against Arsenal a few years ago and we were linked to him. Carna is def talented though.
I watched the full game Rennes vs PSG i did not know his age but knew the name because i had caught bits of him last season, and the lad stood out his movement was very good and he got himself into the game really well put Draxler on the bench, as i have said i would buy and leave him there for 2 years, agree about Oxford though i have not seen anything of him lately

I watched the full game Rennes vs PSG i did not know his age but knew the name because i had caught bits of him last season, and the lad stood out his movement was very good and he got himself into the game really well put Draxler on the bench, as i have said i would buy and leave him there for 2 years, agree about Oxford though i have not seen anything of him lately

Oxford has suffered from a horribly run club, and a series of awful loans

Watched the game at the weekend and was really impressed with this kid. Not just his skills but his work rate for a 17 year old ( that was the age they have on tv ).
I have watched the French and German leagues for a number of years now and have only been this impressed with a small number of young players in their breakthrough season:
KDB
Lacazette
Sane
Wiegl
Mbappe
Two of them are now ours, one has gone backwards and now plays for the Ars, one had a career threatening injury and is just coming back to form and the other as we know is a world record priced player.
Depending on how the season goes this young man may well be added to that list.
Buy him and loan him back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.