EFL (Carabao Cup) Draw. (Preston Away)

Preston are a well run club. They get pretty average gates for the championship but always seem to live within their means whilst doing well. One of lowest wage structures in the championship and usually have to sell one their best players. If they see fit to try and maximize cash from such a big tie then fair play to them.

Is that cashing in? Given what’s happened at Bury and Bolton, isn’t it a case of them making ends meet, paying the bills when they can?

That was his words mate. I agree, can’t really blame them. Biggest game of their season, full house, not on tv. Cashing in would be if they doubled the prices or something

That was his words mate. I agree, can’t really blame them. Biggest game of their season, full house, not on tv. Cashing in would be if they doubled the prices or something

Sorry if I've missed it, have the tv fixtures for the league cup been announced? Thought ours would make an attractive option

Lifting the trophy at the end of feb/start of March makes it all worth it. Don’t care what anyone says, lifting trophies is what it’s all about. I’d be gutted if we got to May and we were behind in the league, out the champions league and out of both cups.
It’s great to win trophies but this season I would prefer a PL/CL double over a domestic treble

It’s a mid week game away ... what points level would these come down to? Any ideas? Or better yet examples from previous years if anyone remembers of similar fixtures where ticketing criteria got down to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.