EFL Cup 17/18 December

There is, though, a lesson to be learned here. You put kids in, sure, but you put them in with a few seasoned pros, if you don't want them to take an absolute spanking. Of course, Klopp wanted to be absolutely sure of going out of this competition, so from his point of view, it's tactically valid.

Dipper lambs to the slaughter! I like any Dipper ending up in the abbatoir!

That farce of a competition in Qatar has only taken precedence for the Scouse Twats because it has the word World in its title. Just shows you what an utterly shallow bunch they are putting that pile of crap before a prestigious domestic competition that has a far better standard of opposition.

I sincerely hope we don’t fall for the shit if we were to win the Chumps.

Bingo has massively mis-judged this, he’s managed to disrespect the competition and the Dipper kids all in one fell swoop, no reason why he couldn’t have shoved a few of the first team in to help them along.

Seriously?

They've just said those Liverpool fans who have travelled to Birmingham will be very impressed with what they've seen so far.
A glimpse of the future for Liverpool football club. I'm not sure Henry will share those sentiments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.