EFL Cup 17/18 December

That's only Liverpool's second defeat of the season (if we count the Charity Shield as a draw.) HaHaHa BBC

In case people weren't aware this was the youngest Liverpool side ever. Don't think that was mentioned
I’m grateful for you pointing this out, I hadn’t heard anything about this and I’ll definitely sleep more soundly tonight as a result of you kindly sharing this information..

Btw, has any one of our esteemed media outlets perchance mentioned that Villa made 10 changes from last Saturday, or pointed out that The Formation Brick Throwers, like every Premiership club, has a squad of 25 senior players to choose from, yet seems have taken all of those players on a jolly in the Middle East sunshine? No? Thought not..

well i think its fantastic that Liverpool finding themselves in this intolerable situation of two games in 24 hours have managed to put two sides out, especially for that highly prestigious club thingy that could make them world champions , world champions no less thats just amazing . All you people taking the piss should be ashamed of yourselves .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.