EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

WTF is it doing in Beijing. It could have been in Basingstoke, Beswick, Blackley, Bournemouth, Bodmin - I could go on! No doubt those canutes who run the EFL have decamped to the Orient along with families to take in the Terracotta Warriors and some Chinese culture. Bet they don't have Sun Jihai among their list of must-see dignitaries! Where there's a gravy train . . . . . . . . . you won't see an ordinary fan buying his own ticket!

Watch MANUre pull out Guangdong FC Thirds!

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
WTF is it doing in Beijing. It could have been in Basingstoke, Beswick, Blackley, Bournemouth, Bodmin - I could go on! No doubt those canutes who run the EFL have decamped to the Orient along with families to take in the Terracotta Warriors and some Chinese culture. Bet they don't have Sun Jihai among their list of must-see dignitaries! Where there's a gravy train . . . . . . . . . you won't see an ordinary fan buying his own ticket!

Watch MANUre pull out Guangdong FC Thirds!

Or even Budock Water!

;-)

lancs blue

Spot the contradiction:

"staging in this way it will give the competition both the maximum exposure in the UK, Chinese and South East Asian markets."

"There will be no live coverage anywhere of the draw - on television or online"

BigOscar

I mean, it's mental, but at the same time, who really gives a shit about the draw of the third round of the "whichever sponsor offers the most cash" Cup? If China is stupid enough to pay a large amount of money to host the fucking draw then fill your boots. Not a great precedent to set though, thin end of the wedge and all that

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.