EFL Cup - 3rd Round Draw (WBA away)

Anyone know what is the state of the roadworks on the motorway approaching the stadium these days ? The last time I drove there in 2013 I missed the first half hour, swore i'd never go back for a midweek game. Don't suppose this will be a sell out so the traffic around the ground might not be so bad.

The M6 is a nightmare at the moment, with roadworks, speed restrictions, and if you're travelling late afternoon expect it to take around two and a half hours from Manchester. Coming back should do it in an hour 30.

The M6 is a nightmare at the moment, with roadworks, speed restrictions, and if you're travelling late afternoon expect it to take around two and a half hours from Manchester. Coming back should do it in an hour 30.

Thanks. Add on another one and half hours across the M62. Might give it a miss, or perhaps not.

Anyone know what is the state of the roadworks on the motorway approaching the stadium these days ? The last time I drove there in 2013 I missed the first half hour, swore i'd never go back for a midweek game. Don't suppose this will be a sell out so the traffic around the ground might not be so bad.
Biggest problem is M5 J1 - J2 which has contraflow and speed restriction to 30mph. It's regularly backing up to J10 on the M6 travelling south. I'd set off early!!

Don't know what team we will put out for this.
Usually we would have our decent 20ish year olds out for this but most of them seem to be at girona with just tosin, Diaz and foden left.
Might have to put some 1st team players in for this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.