EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Not seen it since but the Lukaku goal looked onside
It was offside. I think the ref and VAR had a great game. It was the most entertaining nil nil I think I've ever seen.

Shame the dippers won, but, some consolation that we can have a laugh at Tuchel for making the worst substitution in modern footballing times. Also, got to laugh at the media talking up the scousers for the quadruple. Keep it up, please!

What is it with goalkeepers during a penalty shoot out. Why the fuck do they guess where the ball is going to go. Just fucking wait till the player shoots then you’ll know where the fucking ball is going. Liverpool hit at least three penalties down the middle ffs. Useless cunts

Caballero had it spot on for us. He waited until the last second then dived. As a fit athlete your reflexes should be pretty good so you've got a fair chance. Kepa was totally stupid. That moving about and putting his arms up only hindered him and so it proved.

Crazy that Chelsea had to take 7 pens to stay alive. While the ABBA system may not have worked, surely the order of pens should be changed after the first 5. Hockey does it. Stats are heavily in favour of team going first in pen shoot-outs. Crazy for what should be a 50-50 contest.

Couldn’t watch it today, turned off tv once the feral scouse cunts hijacked the Ukrainian situation with their horrible anthem. I’d fucking swap liverpool out of our country for a part of the Ukraine if it were possible; the Russians wouldn’t want the despicable dippers

Kepa has now probably cost Chelsea 2 league cups.
Its arguable that had willy come on against us in 2019 he would have known how about our players penalty routines and today had they left Mendy on and considering the game he was having he probably would have saved one or two.... His penalty couldnt have been much worse either

Kepa has now probably cost Chelsea 2 league cups.
Its arguable that had willy come on against us in 2019 he would have known how about our players penalty routines and today had they left Mendy on and considering the game he was having he probably would have saved one or two.... His penalty couldnt have been much worse either
The best €80m that putin sympathising **** ever paid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.