EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Just been told that the dippers won the toss for both choice of end and choice of order, surely it would be much fairer if there was one toss and whoever won it chose one of end or order only?
Was going to ask about how Liverpool ended up both starting and shooting towards their own fans. Thought it was the same as the match start, where you flip a coin and choose either to start or choose side. Then the other teams decides the other option. Seems a bit weird you can end up deciding both.

Obviously I'm happy. Thought it a very good game. Chelsea had the best chances and I thought the MOTM in Mendy.
Only looked like Chelsea winning it in ET but did love the karma in Kepa missing after coming on seemingly as their "match winner".
All the gamesmanship, making the players take their time, whereas Kelleher just got on with it.
I may actually have a drink tonight.
Fair play

Absolutely disgusting.... LFC players showing their class...... should get a ban for this and fined too

Booing the National Anthem, spitting on fans, attacking team buses, shirt sponsor a money launder, got English clubs banned from Europe, the list goes on and on.
Yet our press/media lick their fucking arses time after time. At the start of any of their tv games with have to listen to their fucking song. No other club had this they talk over bluemoon for example.

I was cutting my toenails(big job) and washing my glorious hair, so missed it. I'm fine with that, dont like either so no one to root for. Plus, after watching my own team play like wanks, a diversion of grinding my toe nails back so i could get a shoe on and rejuvenating my locks, won the day..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.