EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Moreover I hope and pray the Chelsea fans take massive Ukrainian flags! Why is it a security concern if the Scousers (spit) take them?

He deleted the first tweet after some backlash. It said something along the lines of "the FA should light up the Wembley arch in Ukraine's flag but sections of Chelsea fans might take issue with it"- as if ordinary Chelsea fans all little pro-war putinistas gagging for the destruction of Ukraine.

He deleted the first tweet after some backlash. It said something along the lines of "the FA should light up the Wembley arch in Ukraine's flag but sections of Chelsea fans might take issue with it"- as if ordinary Chelsea fans all little pro-war putinistas gagging for the destruction of Ukraine.
Just like how we all love human rights abuse in the middle East!

I think the most talking points will be the before ko.
Will Chelsea players show support for Ukraine ? Will Chelsea fans ?
Its 100% the dippers will.
Watching Skysports earlier and Tuchel has said a lot of the players in the Chelsea squad very affected by what's going on in Ukraine.

Can't decide who I want to win this. I'm only bothered about Liverpool when it affects us or if they're in CL as they're insufferable when they're doing well in that. But I'm still bitter about getting beat by a Chelsea team we should of beaten.
Extra time is the best outcome obviously. If Liverpool win will that boost their confidence fr the league? Or would they have a party and not be as rested for the next game??

Can't decide who I want to win this. I'm only bothered about Liverpool when it affects us or if they're in CL as they're insufferable when they're doing well in that. But I'm still bitter about getting beat by a Chelsea team we should of beaten.
Extra time is the best outcome obviously. If Liverpool win will that boost their confidence fr the league? Or would they have a party and not be as rested for the next game??
Chelsea for me. Can’t stand either of them but Sky already mentioning that Dipperpool aiming for the quadruple - boring boring.

However on another note - so good to know we won this super, well coveted trophy for the last 4 years (when, of course, it was only the Mickey Mouse trophy).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.