EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Can't see this being that good of a game tbh.

I don't rate Chelsea at all and Liverpool aren't that amazing to watch either, they play kick and rush.

Can't see this being that good of a game tbh.

I don't rate Chelsea at all and Liverpool aren't that amazing to watch either, they play kick and rush.
Liverpool play a very high line, I seen a stat yesterday that they have caught their opponents offside double the amount than any other team in the league. Teams do get in behind them but timing of runs and the ball not being played quickly enough in behind Liverpool is the downfall, If anyone can get it right it's Chelsea that's always their game plan against top sides. Hopefully it works today.

Moreover I hope and pray the Chelsea fans take massive Ukrainian flags! Why is it a security concern if the Scousers (spit) take them?
Surely Miggy isn't saying those cheeky chappie scousers would have an underhand reason to do it.

Liverpool fans would never do such a thing. They are the friendliest fans in the world....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.