EFL Cup Final 27th Feb / 16.30 | Chelsea v Liverpool

Is this on today?
Hope there's a good Midsomer on
A botched burglary attempt leads to the perpetrator being killed.

The victim was wearing a Liverpool FC badge on his jacket at the time.

After a through investigation DCI Barnaby decides "One less scouser, so fuck it. Case closed!"

And they all go to the pub.

I'd absolutely love to be there today for our 5th in a row but at the same time this is seemingly what every other fan feels like when they don't make the final every year, I couldn't give a fuck about this, I'll have a passing glance at the score and that's it.

I hope Chelsea win but the form of the two sides leads me to expect a very comfortable Liverpool win.

Whereas City and Everton’s show of solidarity with Ukraine was just natural and well intentioned from the clubs and the fans one can only imagine the cynical PR stunts the dippers will use today superficially in support of Ukraine but with the ultimate agenda of bolstering their own image.

I hope the loathsome cunts get smashed in every possible way, result wise, tackles wise and fans wise
The rags did that yesterday.

Whereas City and Everton’s show of solidarity with Ukraine was just natural and well intentioned from the clubs and the fans one can only imagine the cynical PR stunts the dippers will use today superficially in support of Ukraine but with the ultimate agenda of bolstering their own image.

I hope the loathsome cunts get smashed in every possible way, result wise, tackles wise and fans wise

Sadly I think you are correct , it did cross my mind that the dippers would use this as a PR stunt. They latch onto everything so of course like 'crying wolf' it gets watered down.
Of course the press/media will big it up what ever the dippers do.

Thought what Everton and City did yesterday was spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.