EFL Cup Final Commentary

I've only got 2 words to say to Martin Tyler and Gary Neville and the second one is 'off'.

Why did nobody in the studio point out that if Laporte was booked for the first tackle he probably doesn't make the 2nd tackle?

And why did nobody point out that Regulion did exactly the same thing!?

Jesus that was painful to listen to.
It would seem any City win has to come with a caveat. The nonsense flowing regarding Laporte is truly staggering and is repeated in every match report.
Reguillon should have had 2 straight reds but that's just being picky.

It would seem any City win has to come with a caveat. The nonsense flowing regarding Laporte is truly staggering and is repeated in every match report.
As I pointed out to an annoying rag colleague, I agree, Laporte was very lucky to be on the pitch.

If it wasn't for the dubious, VAR assisted decision to send Stones off on Wednesday, he probably wouldn't have been.

That commentary was like they were let loose after the esl debacle, like they felt they could say what they want.

I watched the utd game earlier and I think I am right that the esl and utds involvement in it wasnt highlighted nearly as much as it was in our game.

There's a whole new generation of fans that sky could attract if only they get rid of their legacy fan pundits.

The bosses at Sky must be stupid to think he's doing a decent job. All he does is ramble and find a talking point in the game and bore us to death for the rest of it. Please get rid he's had his time and take ratboy with him.

Even my Leicester City supporting friend mentioned how biased the commentating was and I told h8m it’s like that in every game Sky do of ours

Never forget...

I remember watching in the pub and I wasn't sure the second goal had gone in as there was no reaction. Especially compared to the wank fest for Liverpools two goals. What a title that was and to follow it up with 2019 is.. erm stupendous.

I'm at the point though were these kind of things make me laugh. I actually love hearing his disappointment at 2-2. F. Em and enjoy it. We are living through special times with Pep and this team.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.