EFL Cup Final Commentary

That was a good one.
Agreed it wasn't a foul but because the ref thought it was a foul it then had to be a yellow.
Of all Neville and Tyler’s bad takes, and there were many to choise from, that was probably the most demented and bitter. They were feeding each other’s insanity by that point, utterly toxic

I've only got 2 words to say to Martin Tyler and Gary Neville and the second one is 'off'.

Why did nobody in the studio point out that if Laporte was booked for the first tackle he probably doesn't make the 2nd tackle?

And why did nobody point out that Regulion did exactly the same thing!?

Jesus that was painful to listen to.

listening to it on DAZN French sounds like it was easier to hear

After starting with the sky feed yesterday I went looking for other sources and finally found a decent co-commentator on ESPN. He was a yank or Canadian? But don't know who he was.

What I heard from him was fair and insightful. Something you very rarely get from British commentaries.

I haven't subscribed to sky for well over 10 years and only did for about a year, tops. I watch every game I want, and the F1, for nish. Fuck 'em.
I also watched the ESPN coverage which I thought was impartial. I think the commentators were Taylor Twellman and Jon Champion, unless I am mistaken. In the studio, there was Craig Burley who I think did an excellent job with his unbiased sensible comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.