EFL Cup Final Commentary

I watched a game the other day - can't remember who it was - but the commentator concentrated on who was on the ball. That's all I really want from a commentator. The second they find some Rag connection or go into their mind-numbing, monotonous, always repeated ad infinitum, narrative I reach for the remote and give the mute button a firm press.
When you look at older games on youtube you realise how brilliant people like Brian Moore were compared to modern day commentators who seem to love the sound of their own voice. Neville and Tyler always fill the silences with their mindless comments. They never pause for breath. The problem is I like the crowd noise so don't like using the mute.

I thought his spiel came across as another embarrassing old pals' act.
Pumping up his former teammate for a job which, with all due respect to Parker, there were fare better qualified candidates shown on screen - and none of whom he discussed.
Maybe he just felt better informed about Parker and what he’d bring to the table, he came across as quite a genuine bloke just having a normal conversation about football rather than the usual media trained goons desperate to shoehorn in the cliches of the day.

It just needs sending to Sky and asking why this is classed as acceptable commentary when my money is the same as everybody else's.

Why should I pay 130 notes a month for you to fucking hate my team, you utter cunts.

I am glad I fucked them off a couple of years ago now.
Tyler, out and out Roger Hunt.

After starting with the sky feed yesterday I went looking for other sources and finally found a decent co-commentator on ESPN. He was a yank or Canadian? But don't know who he was.

What I heard from him was fair and insightful. Something you very rarely get from British commentaries.

I haven't subscribed to sky for well over 10 years and only did for about a year, tops. I watch every game I want, and the F1, for nish. Fuck 'em.

After starting with the sky feed yesterday I went looking for other sources and finally found a decent co-commentator on ESPN. He was a yank or Canadian? But don't know who he was.

What I heard from him was fair and insightful. Something you very rarely get from British commentaries.

I haven't subscribed to sky for well over 10 years and only did for about a year, tops. I watch every game I want, and the F1, for nish. Fuck 'em.
Wouldn't have been Canadian unless it was Owen Hargreaves and I don't think he works for ESPN.

When you look at older games on youtube you realise how brilliant people like Brian Moore were compared to modern day commentators who seem to love the sound of their own voice. Neville and Tyler always fill the silences with their mindless comments. They never pause for breath. The problem is I like the crowd noise so don't like using the mute.
It can be a bit of a nuisance using the mute 'cos there's quite a bit gets missed without some sound - just not Tyler's monotonous monologue!

I watched the match on a Canadian stream I think it was. The commentary was pretty awful to be fair, not because it was biased or anything, they just weren't very good at it.
I didn't even know the Laporte thing was an issue until I came on here as it wasn't even mentioned on our stream.

Does anyone have a clip of the first "yellow" for me it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other but I'm having murder with a keyboard warrior

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.