EFL Cup Final | Tottenham | Sun 25 Apr 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for earlier post, when I checked it said there were ten tickets left which changed to sold out, just checked there are 168 left
I saw similar mate so can back what you said. I saw it when 2 left and then few mins later it was back up to over 100.

We will probably fuck this off as well

We couldn’t beat a Leeds team who only had 10, or even give the Rentboys a game.
I can only see this being ‘thrown’. Gifting the Spuds their first trophy in years, we will never live it down, they’ve binned PEG so no doubt they’ll be amazing and pump us.

We couldn’t beat a Leeds team who only had 10, or even give the Rentboys a game.
I can only see this being ‘thrown’. Gifting the Spuds their first trophy in years, we will never live it down, they’ve binned PEG so no doubt they’ll be amazing and pump us.
Thanks be to god they are one of the clubs who sold their soul could you imagine if we were playing Brighton or the like.

What's everyone going on about we've still got a season to finish, let's get behind the team, there's still a treble to go for, we can do all our moaning when we've finished the season
Oh right so we just forget the shit show being served to us?
Champs league - could be thrown out, the league we fought so hard for- could be thrown out. Us the fans ignored as the pigs stick their noses further in the trough.

Man there’s a lot of naivety and faux outrage doing the rounds today. The only thing that matters is the matches, the politics that surround it is all irrelevant.

We can go 11 points clear in the league on Wednesday and we’re in a cup final on Sunday - enjoy it
Like the last cigarette a condemned man has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.