EFL Cup final

We gave these vermin a major boost at a time when they were in a death spiral. Kick your enemy when they are down is my motto. I cannot forgive any Manager for whatever reason for throwing a lifeline to these twats.

I remain unconvinced. I'm a blue therefore I really want him to succeed but I'll call it how I see it.

Defensively we're a joke and his contempt for the domestic cups and arse licking of his hero the GPC means funnily enough I don't automatically take to him. He has to prove himself first. Not saying he won't. Not saying he will.

But burn me at the stake if you want. Its an internet forum. Everybody has their opinion.

Oh dear, from "I hope he quits" and "bring back Mancini" to "I want him to succeed BUT".

Cut the bullshit. You don't want him to succeed. You posted all that tosh when he'd been in the job for three months and it's obvious you've never given him a fair shake to this day.

You hide away in the Donald Trump thread while City have been succeeding ever since, yet the rags win one trophy and here you are playing the concerned Blue all over again.

"We handed it to them", the narrative goes. The reality is, in that one week we had three games and if we hadn't won the other two we wouldn't be in the top four and we wouldn't have made it out of the CL group stages. But sure, after months of beautiful football and City winning games in all competitions, let's flood the EFL Cup final thread with more not-so-subtle Pep bashing, before retreating to the confines of Off Topic, while reminding everyone what a Billy Big Bollocks you are.

Oh dear, from "I hope he quits" and "bring back Mancini" to "I want him to succeed BUT".

Cut the bullshit. You don't want him to succeed. You posted all that tosh when he'd been in the job for three months and it's obvious you've never given him a fair shake to this day.

You hide away in the Donald Trump thread while City have been succeeding ever since, yet the rags win one trophy and here you are playing the concerned Blue all over again.

"We handed it to them", the narrative goes. The reality is, in that one week we had three games and if we hadn't won the other two we wouldn't be in the top four and we wouldn't have made it out of the CL group stages. But sure, after months of beautiful football and City winning games in all competitions, let's flood the EFL Cup final thread with more not-so-subtle Pep bashing, before retreating to the confines of Off Topic, while reminding everyone what a Billy Big Bollocks you are.

Yeah, the amount of revisionism surrounding Pep's line-up for that League Cup game at theirs now that they've gone on and won it is quite staggering. I don't seem to recall all this criticism at the time. In any case, it was still a pretty decent team he put out and who's to say we wouldn't have lost anyway with a full strength side? Worse still, what if we'd put a full strength side out and suffered a couple of injuries to key players that kept them out of the West Brom and Barca games? Pep would've been slaughtered for it on here

How did Utd keep Ibrahimovich' presence secret for so long, he must have been on their books for over 20 years now, first coming through the academy, then their youth teams and only then releasing him into the first team when he was finally ready at 35....... he's one of their own, he's one of their own, big nose, old %$%", he's one of their own.

just put on FB " great when under dog win the jubilation that follows " now wait for bites then add cock up at Hollywood film Oscars ;)

Ironic that Ibrahimovic lends his name to the anti-racism campaign, only to receive the MOTM award named in honour of the racist Alan Hardaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.