EFL Cup Games 12/13 January 22

Not watched it but playing 70 minutes with 10 men and keeping a clean sheet is commendable. Only worth anything if they get the job done next week though, and we know how Arsenal love a bottle job so won't be holding my breath.

it’s physiologically a great result for city though, Liverpool will still have there mind on the next game against arsenal so may slip up on the weekend now.
They are also in poor form as drawing 0-0 for 70 minutes against 10 men is as bad as losing.

Hopefully they drop points on the weekend.

it’s physiologically a great result for city though, Liverpool will still have there mind on the next game against arsenal so may slip up on the weekend now.
They are also in poor form as drawing 0-0 for 70 minutes against 10 men is as bad as losing.

I like that take :-)

Let’s beat Chelsea first ;)

Salah is in a strong bargaining position after that poor performance. Henderson, Milner and Mini mouse all crap. Nothing we did n't know already the Dippers are very dependent on Salah and are bang average without him.

These cunts literally only have one way of playing, one strategy.

How anyone can rate Klopp as a coach is beyond me.

He did absolutely fuck all tonight to change their approach.

The **** is pure myth.

Pep would have adjusted and adapted and still found a way to control the game and find a goal or two.
A modern day disciple of the hard shoulder shitter.

Get it forward and wide asap. As many first time crosses as possible.

plan B? Add more strikers to get on the end of the billion aimless crosses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.