EFL Playoffs | 20 May - 15:00 Carlisle United v Bradford City

County keeper having a nightmare start, 1-0 Chesterfield.
Already given away a indirect free kick for kicking it twice from a goal kick and now given away a penalty

Well seeing as the semi finals were only last weekend and the 2 losing semi finalists were Borehamwood and Bromley, when exactly should they decide a venue?
A fair point, I just get pissed off when fans are forced to go to Wembley with all the extra cost it involves.

A fair point, I just get pissed off when fans are forced to go to Wembley with all the extra cost it involves.
I think it was last year and the final was moved to West Ham because of the women's Euros.
With 3 weeks to go it was obvious the teams involved would have been four from
Stockport
Wrexham
Solihull
Notts County
Grimsby

Some bloke from the FA was on talk sport and either Hawksby or Jacob's were giving him shit saying you have 3 weeks to sort out a venue in Manchester / Leeds / Sheffield / Villa and the bloke just wasn't interested.

I cannot understand why they don't have var or goal line tech for this game. It's wembley, it's on TV, everything is there in place yet they decide not to use it? I'm scratching my head for a single reason.

Although it seems that the vast majority of fans in the football league play offs are annoyed they’re using it in their finals despite not having it in the league all season.

I think it was last year and the final was moved to West Ham because of the women's Euros.
With 3 weeks to go it was obvious the teams involved would have been four from
Stockport
Wrexham
Solihull
Notts County
Grimsby

Some bloke from the FA was on talk sport and either Hawksby or Jacob's were giving him shit saying you have 3 weeks to sort out a venue in Manchester / Leeds / Sheffield / Villa and the bloke just wasn't interested.
As we all know the fans just don’t count anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.