EFL Playoffs | 20 May - 15:00 Carlisle United v Bradford City

I've never agreed with play offs. Wednesday were third by a country mile. We finished third in 1999 and deservedly went up. I fear for Notts County.
Imagine how boring the league would be if there were no play offs. Just playing for the top two.

Truly gutted that my Wednesday mates have been so badly let down yet again by too many players who are either not good enough or don't care. To lose 4-0 at Peterborough is shameful when you look at the League table. No excuse at all even if Posh have goals in them. Where was the fight? Disgraceful.

A place like Peterborough is full of rags and dippers. That's probably why we ended up in a massive ruck after the 1981 quarter final. Sheffield is a true football City and you are a blade or an owl. Irrespective of the big club thing you don't get many rags and dippers in Sheffield.
Indeed. Fine City and I went to Sheff Poly and stayed for many years. Still work there. Such a proper football City. Like you say, the locals support the two teams. It's a really passionate football City and it's usually possible to have a grown up chat about football rather than usual crap you get from other Establishment team so called fans. Having a lack of rags and Liverscum is wonderful. Got a few miles to N Derbyshire where I live now and the story is different. Always happy to see Chesterfield, Derby and Forest fans in Derbyshire rather than the gruesome twosome.

Indeed. Fine City and I went to Sheff Poly and stayed for many years. Still work there. Such a proper football City. Like you say, the locals support the two teams. It's a really passionate football City and it's usually possible to have a grown up chat about football rather than usual crap you get from other Establishment team so called fans. Having a lack of rags and Liverscum is wonderful. Got a few miles to N Derbyshire where I live now and the story is different. Always happy to see Chesterfield, Derby and Forest fans in Derbyshire rather than the gruesome twosome.
Totally true. Leeds and West Yorkshire is full of rags. That's why Leeds have got average support and why they hate the rags so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.