EFL Thread | 2024/25

Who do I want to lose most? Hmm. Tricky one that...one has orrible rage owners who ransacked the club's traditions and made them another set of rag clones, and the other ransacked the club's traditions and took it away from its fans - one might say, stole it. I won't watch it and probably won't think about it too much more because the choice of a shit sandwich or a shit sandwich is getting less appealing.
MKD are an abomination, but their fans believe they deserve some credit for bringing league football to a fairly large conurbation and for preventing local kids from becoming armchair fans of the rags and dippers, or armchair fans of whoever their dads supported.
Not sure why they couldn't just support one of the many non-league teams that existed in the area before Wimbledon got moved.
As for Salford: I'm an occasional ground-hopper and want to see all grounds where league football has been played. Fortunately I visited Salford's ground 30 years ago, well before the obnoxious owners took over.

MKD are an abomination, but their fans believe they deserve some credit for bringing league football to a fairly large conurbation and for preventing local kids from becoming armchair fans of the rags and dippers, or armchair fans of whoever their dads supported.
Not sure why they couldn't just support one of the many non-league teams that existed in the area before Wimbledon got moved.
As for Salford: I'm an occasional ground-hopper and want to see all grounds where league football has been played. Fortunately I visited Salford's ground 30 years ago, well before the obnoxious owners took over.
Sadly the day we beat Liverpool in the PL more or less created these twats and fooked us over for near on 25 years

Sadly the day we beat Liverpool in the PL more or less created these twats and fooked us over for near on 25 years
Sounds a good story; please explain. And who are the twats you refer to? Both MKD and Salford (at least their owners) qualify?
If it's the year I'm thinking of, 2000 possibly, didn't that win put Leeds in the CL rather than Liverpool?

Sounds a good story; please explain. And who are the twats you refer to? Both MKD and Salford (at least their owners) qualify?
If it's the year I'm thinking of, 2000 possibly, didn't that win put Leeds in the CL rather than Liverpool?
We beat Liverpool to stay in the premier league sending Leeds into the CL and keeping us up and sending the Dons down.

Now rather than keeping our feet on the grounds ........Leeds suddenly thought CL was gonna be there for years to hence overspending big time and when they failed to qualify the rot really set in.

We ( Bradford ) suddenly thought we where an established PL club and suddenly money was no problem until the shit really hit the fan and we have been suffering since.

The Wimbledon story well we know the route that took would Winkleman have been allowed to move Wimbledon to MK had they stayed in the PL ????,

Had we not beaten Liverpool then i doubt the fortunes of all 3 clubs would not have gone down the road that happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.