EFL Thread | 2024/25

Doesn’t look like Sheff Wed played that well today.

That's an understatement!!!

As bad a performance I've seen in a long time, and as someone who has a PHD in disappointment that is saying something.

Hopefully the international break will do us a favour, if not (if we didn't know already) it's gonna be another long season.

International break hits hard.

Monday night’s game is Salford vs MK Dons.

Who do I want to lose most? Hmm. Tricky one that...one has orrible rage owners who ransacked the club's traditions and made them another set of rag clones, and the other ransacked the club's traditions and took it away from its fans - one might say, stole it. I won't watch it and probably won't think about it too much more because the choice of a shit sandwich or a shit sandwich is getting less appealing.

Who do I want to lose most? Hmm. Tricky one that...one has orrible rage owners who ransacked the club's traditions and made them another set of rag clones, and the other ransacked the club's traditions and took it away from its fans - one might say, stole it. I won't watch it and probably won't think about it too much more because the choice of a shit sandwich or a shit sandwich is getting less appealing.
Has to be the Dons for me even though they’re a franchise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.