EFL Thread | 2024/25

There was no need for it. There's been quite a bit of handbags in the game. Strange; I thought Burnley were Blackburn's traditional rival (not sure who you'd class as Preston's rival; Blackburn does seem to be the closest to them geographically).

Blackpool are Preston’s rival

As said the big rivalries are Blackburn/Burnley (14.7 miles) and Preston/Blackpool (17.3 miles) but Preston/Blackburn (13.8 miles) is nearer geographically than they are to their "main rivals"

Brut gone at Cardiff. Seen their fans on Facebook calling for Ryan Giggs or Rob Page!
Hardly a suprise with how the season has started and where they are in the league, it looked like they were going to sack him at the end of last season but decided to keep.

Hardly a suprise with how the season has started and where they are in the league, it looked like they were going to sack him at the end of last season but decided to keep.
I went to the South Wales Derby a few weeks back and he got his in game management spot on with the right substitutions. I guess they’d raised for the occasion.

I hate Cardiff and I hope they go down.

That Preston player (Osmajic?) could be looking at a lengthy break, if it's proved that he did bite the Blackburn player. Apparently, Beck has shown the bite mark to the media and the match officials. And the footage doesn't look good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.