EFL Thread | 2024/25

I’m the same, I’ve not seen an angle yet that shows whether it’s spun weirdly or is Messier a malfunctioning robot? There’s no way a professional keeper should let that in.
Hopeful punt forward brushes off the head of a Leeds player putting spin on the ball. It lands just in front of Meslier and does a Shane Warne on him. He should still have stopped it though the dick.

Hopeful punt forward brushes off the head of a Leeds player putting spin on the ball. It lands just in front of Meslier and does a Shane Warne on him. He should still have stopped it though the dick.
It doesn’t look like a leg break though. It’s almost as if he’s anticipated the spin and just missed it.

It's a shocker it really is.

I think the spin has just caught him.out and he's not sure how to approach it. If in doubt though just get your body behind it.

Not quite the same but I still remember that Little Bastard Crosby af Forrest
When he headed the ball off Andys palm ; Scored, then 5 mins later after it had all calmed down
Committed a foul sending someone down
Which Prompted a huge free for all
Surprised Kendall kept his composure at the end in the Interview

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.