Egg Heads - Natalie Pike

I was a contestant a few years back.... went head to head with Judith.... was 2-2 with the last question, she got it right and I fucked it up....
They were all alright, very chatty afterwards.
They filmed 4 a day for a whole month at a time, we were last on.

I was a contestant a few years back.... went head to head with Judith.... was 2-2 with the last question, she got it right and I fucked it up....
They were all alright, very chatty afterwards.
They filmed 4 a day for a whole month at a time, we were last on.

What was the question you got wrong?

What was the question you got wrong?

I got geography which was one of my strong points....
Q Which of these 3 Greek islands that is 7 miles from the Turkish coast is furthest east - Cos, Crete or Rhodes?

First thing I say is I have been to all three and I could see Turkey from my hotel window in Rhodes last summer..... now I knew Cos was to the west of Rhodes but I could not place Crete on the map in my head. I said ''all those Greek Islands are all 7 miles from the Turkish coast....'' and I added ''Crete or Rhodes, it is one of them''.
I was asked for an answer and I said ''Crete'' and he asked if I was certain about the answer and I said ''60%'' and he said I need 100% (laughing) and then he said ''you talked yourself out of the answer...it is Rhodes''.
Turned out Crete is the most southern of all the islands and most furthest away from Turkey!
We were all Smiths / Morrissey fans and were ''The Suedeheads'' ha ha (me in front of Judith, 2008)

740896_558771190817142_1816929395_o.jpg

Last edited:
If you had said 'the most furthest' to anyone on Eggheads, I would hope they would have binned you immediately for an epic grammatical fail

I got geography which was one of my strong points....
Q Which of these 3 Greek islands that is 7 miles from the Turkish coast is furthest east - Cos, Crete or Rhodes?

First thing I say is I have been to all three and I could see Turkey from my hotel window in Rhodes last summer..... now I knew Cos was to the west of Rhodes but I could not place Crete on the map in my head. I said ''all those Greek Islands are all 7 miles from the Turkish coast....'' and I added ''Crete or Rhodes, it is one of them''.
I was asked for an answer and I said ''Crete'' and he asked if I was certain about the answer and I said ''60%'' and he said I need 100% (laughing) and then he said ''you talked yourself out of the answer...it is Rhodes''.
Turned out Crete is the most southern of all the islands and most furthest away from Turkey!
Got the picture of us all together with the eggheads somewhere... we were all Smiths / Morrissey fans and were ''The Suedeheads'' ha ha

I was hoping to laugh at you and brag about knowing the answer, but I'll be honest and say I wouldn't have had a clue.

I was hoping to laugh at you and brag about knowing the answer, but I'll be honest and say I wouldn't have had a clue.

We got whitewashed 4-0 but my mate Peter, on the left of the picture a few posts up, took them to sudden death..... and three questions on that too. Funny how I got all 3 sudden death questions they were asked, but didn't even have a Scooby about the questions Peter received....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.