El Camino - A Breaking Bad film

Should have just been an additional 1hr episode, it’s pacing is just too slow for a movie. Im a big BB fan and yes I liked it but if your not a big fan then you will find it hard going.

Yes!
And how have you never seen breaking bad !!
I wish I was in your position to watch it all.
The follow up to breaking bad ‘better call Saul’ is just as good aswell. In fact, it’s amazing.
Have to disagree about better call saul, it was ok, I've seen the first two series but I wont be bothering with any more

Have to disagree about better call saul, it was ok, I've seen the first two series but I wont be bothering with any more

ahh you should stick with it. Got better and better. Agree it was slow in places but it’s so cleverly done.

Watched it tonight and really enjoyed it, and I thought it filled the niche it intended to very well.
it for sure stands up better as the final BB episode as it does a stand alone movie.
Can't wait for "slippin Jimmy" to come back on. I read where they were having trouble getting all the cast members freed up from other engagements to start filming it and that it is still a ways from coming out. oh well, s'all good man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.