El Classico anyone?

It's becoming increasingly obvious that City will win the CL.

Real Madrid fans (presume it was them anyway; hardly Barca fans) ruining the minute's silence for Cruyff. Proof that care in the community doesn't always work.
Club fans with fascist history booing a well known anti fascist doesn't surprise me.

This is one of the worse I've seen as far as quality goes. Mistakes all over. Then you've got the play acting which is pissing me off that much I don't think I'll bother with the second half.

No doubt the technical afficionados on here will enthuse about the quality of football on show out there. And I wouldn't even think of arguing with them. But I'd imagine that for many on here (including me), the Norwich/Barcodes or the Hammers/Palace games today would have been far more entertaining to watch. This is dreary fayre.

Then again; Kate Abdo.

Just saying, like!

Is it just me who thought that wasn't a penalty?! Ramos got something on the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.