El Classico sandwiched between the two semis

dannybcity said:
That means messing around with fixtures, you play the games your drawn and if your good enough you'll do fine. Barca and Real Madrid just weren't good enough this year. It's nothing to do with the fixtures.

The classico was a title decider,in any other year it might not of been the case,so i think for the sake of the continued success of Spanish football in Europe they should of postponed,i am not saying both or either team would of got to the final anyway,but it would of given them a better chance.

Imagine us on the verge of a champions league final,with a title decider with United sandwiched inbetween,i would hope the FA would never put us in that position,i would also hope if they did they would move the league fixture in advance.

The German FA did it for Bayern Munich. What's more, it helped the title was no longer achievable. Barcelona on the other hand rested some key players against RM (which affected that game) and had other players who were clearly tired against Chelsea (Messi, anyone). So yeah, I'd say it definitely influenced the outcome of the duels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.