el ratto

neoblue said:
whothefisAlice said:
Ali B's Heel said:
Gary Neville is a blue, is a blue, is a blue. Gary Neville is a blue, he loves city!

I for one don't want the c##t!
This and you mis-spelt ****

hahaha

why the f' we even talking about gary bleedin neville after what we just witnessed!! F' him!! AGUERO...SILVA....FFS AMAZING.

I don't like him as much as the next City fan but he's doing alright. He looks nervous which is understandable. I just can't stand his face.

said on the thread about him in genral forum think he's been completly neurtal and i hope this isn't because he's early in the job i hope it stays this way and i'm actually happy to have him as a pundit. fair play to him i don't have a bad word to say about him as a pundit he's been the best in years so far. however in a few weeks or months it could change.

ayrshire_blue said:
Done a cracking job tbf, couldn't praise City, Dzeko, Silva or Aguero any more than he did.

Very proffesional in his new role, never thought i'd say that about him but well done.

Whatever you say about him (and he is still a ****!) he's always beeen very professional in the wat he approached the game as a player. Perhaps he'll do the same as a pundit.

Well frankly he would have looked beyond a massive cock saying anything negative about what he's seen tonight. But otherwise he didn't seem to bad.. Wish he would stop swaying side to side though, I guess it's early TV nerves.

Cheesy said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Done a cracking job tbf, couldn't praise City, Dzeko, Silva or Aguero any more than he did.

Very proffesional in his new role, never thought i'd say that about him but well done.

Whatever you say about him (and he is still a ****!) he's always beeen very professional in the wat he approached the game as a player. Perhaps he'll do the same as a pundit.

True that. Done a great job tonight, far better than i've seen Jamie Redknapp or some other idiots.

Haven't seen the post match stuff yet cos the missus put Corrie on as soon as the final whistle went, but from what I saw earlier he seemed pretty fair.

TBH, I remember him in a previous life as a World Cup pundit on ITV - 2002 i think, - and I remember being suprised how good he was in the role.

right, for those that went to the game and did not see ratters as a pundit the verdict by most blues on here was that he gave a good neutral view of the game and praised us more than you could imagine!!!
wierd or what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.