el ratto

Worlds gone mad. First game of the season we win 4-0. Have the worlds best striker and to top it all a chuckle brother is nice to us. I'm dreaming aren't I

Very surprised, really wanted to be angry at the the rat faced fuck but he was very good, gittery yes, nervous yes, but very complimentary, even after half time when he could have stuck to boot in a little, all in all better than Redknapp and Grey put together.

Josh Blue said:
Fair enough to him it must of been hard for, bit weird how he seemed happy for us though?

Premier League's Professor Snape... his whole career was based on pretending to be a huge rag so that he could get a job with Sky and make punditry bearable.

(It's early days yet, he could still turn out to be a ****!)

Celebritykiller said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-mCGx8U5s[/youtube]

I think Mancini didnt have a fucking clue who he was when he was asked that.

Bit surprised a couple on here seem to think when he put that to Mancini that Mancini was wondering who he was, or can only assume it was said in jest. I'm sure Roberto still had a translator in that interview.

I thought Neville did okay to be fair, he looked very nervous at times body language and working all the gadgets and what not but he was very complimentary. Not that you'd expect him not to have been given Sky are paying him and that he couldn't have been anything but, it's just strange seeing it after everything he said about us as a player, but i'll give him a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.