el ratto

And as we enter the parallel universe, strange things start to happen, Man City are FA Cup holders, they have just bought the classiest striker in the PL for a mere £38 million, and now Gary fucking Nevile is complimenting them, it's a mad mad world!

Can we please have a little sanity in this thread.............He`s a c*nt, always was and always will be.

Falz said:
10x better than Redknapp...
Redknapp is an absolute know-nothing wide boy who wings it constantly through every second of his punditary!

I've not seen any Neville footage from tonight but it's on again at 00:30 so I'll watch it all then. But yesterday I thought he spoke well, with good knowledge of the game and tactics, on the two games. Maybe he's gonna be a good pundit.

Must admit, it was very gracious of him, even though we know that deep down he is mightily resentful. Didn't show it, though. Wonders will never cease.

blueonblue said:
Can we please have a little sanity in this thread.............He`s a c*nt, always was and always will be.
Oh of course. He's dirty Rag vermin and the worst of the worst kind. But that doesn't mean he will be a bad pundit or that he knows nowt about the game.

hisroyalblueness said:
Still a bit too ratty for me . . twitchy little pinched face and came across as being thick.
Can't forget seeing him spit on tevez from the touchline as he was warming up and just after tevez scored. .
Don't let his nervous start as a pundit fool you as he'll be under strict orders to play it straight down the line at the moment but once he feels settled and has his confidence up he'll revert to his disgusting former ways.

Ha! Too right. A c***t doesnt change its spots.
(not without antibiotics anyway)

danburge82 said:
Falz said:
10x better than Redknapp...
I've not seen any Neville footage from tonight but it's on again at 00:30 so I'll watch it all then. But yesterday I thought he spoke well, with good knowledge of the game and tactics, on the two games. Maybe he's gonna be a good pundit.

this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.