El Shaarawy and City

Seems really unlikely to me, this player more than most really seems to speak openly about staying with his club. So he's either really dumb or committed.

I do get a kick out of ACMilan on here though. If you listen to this guy everyone is a "milanista". Someone hasn't gotten the memo that most players, like most humans, are "moneyistas".

This player might just be the exception, though.

teddykgb said:
I do get a kick out of ACMilan on here though. If you listen to this guy everyone is a "milanista". Someone hasn't gotten the memo that most players, like most humans, are "moneyistas".

This player might just be the exception, though.

99% of players will go where the money is.
Id never deny that.

We have, however, been tying to sign players who are Milanisti... I think it's a nice touch.

El Shaarawy in that same article today:
" "I’m a Milan fan first and foremost - before being a football player."

Doesn't mean they wont leave for more money... No way to control that. But means your likelier to get better performances and 100% heart... which we need

BlueDejong said:
Manchester City have offered Milan 30M pounds for El Shaarawy. (Sky Italia)

35m euro.
damn.

kid hasn't come close to his peak yet.

He's Berlu's "darling" though... Openly criticizing our (idiot) coach for benching him.

I hope and expect him to stay.... but one can never be certain<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
dachoosen1 said:
Really 30mil?! thats alot! Is he that good?

Had a dip in form lately... but still doing everything well except finishing.

16g in the first half of the season. got 20 somthing on the year.

and hes 20yrs old.

wouldnt buy him, 30 m seems a bit expensive. We already have tevez, aguero and guidetti with the possible inclusion of cavani ?? what would be the point.

Does this supposed interest suggest our efforts in securing Cavani may be failing? or is he just a differing option and we are aiming for both?

I did not get it. we sold Balo for around 22m and now we want to buy El Sh for around 35m!!!!!!!! It does not work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.