El Shaarawy and City

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Claytop said:
Syth said:
He's not a bad player but 35 million euros for him is too much. If Gotze was worth that much Shaarawy is definitely not.

Definitely, 35m euros could be spent alot better elsewhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mancini was interested but don't think higher up will fancy it.

A players worth is not dictated by his quality but his worth to the team and his desire to leave or not
Correct.

As with fine art a players worth is dictated by supply/demand and need.

The Torres/Carroll scenario proved that.

Could very well be a smokescreen to get the other deals moving. If not, he is a good player. We rely heavily on our forwards to stretch play and hold up the ball. I wouldn't be surprise if he is on our radar.

He is incredibly hardworking. Runs more than Aguero in that sense. He's always looking to play 1-2's. Loves the flick on, his signature move is the "cut in". Loves to shoot across goal.

Not seen so much of him but I can see why City would be interested in him on MANY levels. He would be a massive asset off the pitch if he can excel on it.
Oh, and Goetze is "worth" more than 32m on the open market so don't take that figure as a level of where the market is at right now.

The price for this player seems excessive and we aint going to pay that but he is a good player and definately the type we need to move forward.

I trust what us going on behind the scenes and believe that we will get the players generally that we want. However its not always the marquee signings that are a success so if we end up with players like this as oppose to Falcao and co it wont all be bad.

He is a decent player and does have the chance to become one of the best - but he is still only young and has still a lot to prove.

I would not pay over £12m for him at this time of his career.

More goals and same number of assists as Jovetic this season, a player who a lot of people on this board want us to sign. 3 years younger too. Would have him here but 35m euros seems a bit steep. Needs to sort that haircut out as well

Tez Tosterone said:
Milan confirm that they have received a €35m bid and it.'s reported in CdS that they are keen to get Lavezzi back from PSG.

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD BUSINESS FOR MILAN.

Milan does only good business transfers, Galliani is worth more than Messi and Ronaldo combined.

El Shaarawy for 35 mil. they'd run all the way to the bank.

David Silva said:
More goals and same number of assists as Jovetic this season, a player who a lot of people on this board want us to sign. 3 years younger too. Would have him here but 35m euros seems a bit steep. Needs to sort that haircut out as well

Arsenal - for once ready to splash big cash - are already in advanced talks. I'd say they are strong favourites to land him in the next few weeks...... or even days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.