El Shaarawy and City

Edwaardz said:
Won't be worth that at any point of his career no matter how good he gets.

So, no matter how good a player gets, he isn't worth 45m? What?

Any universe in which Andy Carroll fetches £35 million...

ACMilan said:
Edwaardz said:

He will never be worth £45million. There's only a few players in the world that are, and I can't see him becoming one of the top 5 players in the world in the future.

I don't see why younger plays cost just as much as the real thing. Don't think I ever will. All you're doing is waiting for them to reach their peak, and then risking them leaving when they do.

And Carroll wasn't worth £35million so that part of your response was completely redundant.

Edwaardz said:
ACMilan said:
Edwaardz said:

He will never be worth £45million. There's only a few players in the world that are, and I can't see him becoming one of the top 5 players in the world in the future.

I don't see why younger plays cost just as much as the real thing. Don't think I ever will. All you're doing is waiting for them to reach their peak, and then risking them leaving when they do.

And Carroll wasn't worth £35million so that part of your response was completely redundant.

Why redundant?

El Shaarawy at this moment in time isnt worth 45m euro, just the same as Carroll wasnt worth 40+m euro.

As for not seeing El Shaarawy be one of the top 5 in the world.. I dont agree at all. Not that Im being biased, I really try not to be... But considering he's basically already the best or one of, at his age level... it's very possible.

But one never knows.

ACMilan said:
Edwaardz said:
ACMilan said:

Why redundant?

El Shaarawy at this moment in time isnt worth 45m euro, just the same as Carroll wasnt worth 40+m euro.

As for not seeing El Shaarawy be one of the top 5 in the world.. I dont agree at all. Not that Im being biased, I really try not to be... But considering he's basically already the best or one of, at his age level... it's very possible.

But one never knows.

Come back if he's repeating his success next season, and the season after & so on...

This is his breakout season, he needs to prove it for a couple more. Besides Milan wount sell him. He's 20, if his form remains, his value is only going to keep increasing. They are a selling club now, but they dont have a reason to sell an increasing asset.

AkaAkuma said:
This is his breakout season, he needs to prove it for a couple more. Besides Milan wount sell him. He's 20, if his form remains, his value is only going to keep increasing. They are a selling club now, but they dont have a reason to sell an increasing asset.

Truth unless we don't manage to qualifying for champions league... in that case i don't know what can happen.

ACMilan said:
Well, he's 20. And already has 17 goals this season.

And please, do not compare him to robinho... his attitude is trasha nd always has been. El Shaarawy is at least dedicated, mature, and extremely hardworking. His defensive workrate for a winger is off the charts.

Im not arguing that he isnt worth 45m at this moment, but the way he's progressed could make that a steal 2-3yrs from now

£45m for any player bar Messi or Ronaldo, will not be viewed as a steal in my opinion.

I like Shaarawy, he is quick, tricky, scores a fair amount of goals but I would put him at about £20m right now, maybe £25m.

rossonero said:
AkaAkuma said:

Truth unless berlusconi loses the election ... in that case i don't know what can happen.

edited for accuracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.