Elano edited out of picture on OS???!!??

svennis pennis said:
catergory_kit_launch_800x450.ashx

He is still on a smaller one near the bottom of the home page.

/conspiracy over.

This thread is funny though, I'm sure the first thing the club does when selling a player is edit pictures on the website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2009/July/Kit-launch-kicks-off-on-a-high-note" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... -high-note</a>

Project said:
Dont think it means anything. Just that the text label is on the left so kind of covers him and looks stupid. So theyve cut him out to fit the text in.

23uvl8x.jpg

I think...

They've not cut him out. They've just not put him in.

That photo is merely a blue screen with the players outlines placed onto the background. So in one photo SWP overlaps Bridgey and in the other they're apart. They've simply put SWP and Bridge on another photo rather than remove Elano as such. In other words, Elano's just been left out.

Bugger. What did I say then?

It's clearly a Back to The Future reference, if Hughes doesn't introduce John Terry to Jolean Lescott at the Enchantment Under the West Stand dance then the rest of the team will gradually fade away and Chuck Berry will never invent Rock and Roll.

happy said:
It's clearly a Back to The Future reference, if Hughes doesn't introduce John Terry to Jolean Lescott at the Enchantment Under the West Stand dance then the rest of the team will gradually fade away and Chuck Berry will never invent Rock and Roll.

Lol.

happy said:

This is tooooo funny. Good job I didn't have a mouthful of drink or it would've been spat all over my screen! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.