Elano Gone [Merged]

Once again I hear Galatasaray (my team) to complete a surprising move in a sudden.

Can anybody say that we heard anything about it? It also happened all same with : M. Baros, H. Kewell, L. Franco, F.Meira and Keita moves.

Than one night we heard that Frank Rijkaard is taking the control of the team. With the very same crew (J. Neeskens, Roca Pujol and Cuadrat) he was working at Barcelona FC.

Now Elano joined, I need to be happy anyway. Only thing I am thinking right now is how he is going to perform. I prefer to see more from Elano than showed Kewell.

bluemoonmatt said:
Pigeonho said:
He's cack. He's done fuck all at Spurs, literally fuck all.

Irrelevant, a true supporter supports anyone playing in the shirt, and booing him before he's even stepped onto the field of play is really gonna help him rediscover his form. It doesnt matter anyway coz I doubt Bentley is a target.

Yawn, so serious. Figure of speech mate as I don't rate him.

Elano was on his day one of the best players I have ever seen wear a City shirt, sadly for him he was fighting for a starting place in the team with Ireland and Robnho, coupled that with his issues with Hughes as soon as the ownership kept Hughes in the summer he was gone.

Pigeonho said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Irrelevant, a true supporter supports anyone playing in the shirt, and booing him before he's even stepped onto the field of play is really gonna help him rediscover his form. It doesnt matter anyway coz I doubt Bentley is a target.

Yawn, so serious. Figure of speech mate as I don't rate him.

Figure of speech my arse, If you don't rate him, most people would just say, I don't rate him. You said you would boo him, that's altogether different. I seems many agree with my point of view anyway so your'e yawns are wasted. I any case, it really is inconsequencial, I find it highly unlikely we will sign Bentley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.