Elano Gone [Merged]

Bluephoria said:
Why do I feel that we will be playing Galatasaray in Europe in 10/11 ?

Tough contest, scores even, they get a free kick just outside the box..........
I wouldn't worry about it. 99.999 times out of 100 it will smash into the wall or sail harmlessly wide/over the bar.

Pigeonho said:
celf said:
why abuse him? we have had alot of players come to our club over the years who the militants didnt like but done a good job bellamy,peter scmeichel,andy cole

He's cack. He's done fuck all at Spurs, literally fuck all.

Irrelevant, a true supporter supports anyone playing in the shirt, and booing him before he's even stepped onto the field of play is really gonna help him rediscover his form. It doesnt matter anyway coz I doubt Bentley is a target.

Pigeonho said:
The Doctor said:
He is trouble and we are better off without his disruption!
All the bleating on previous posts for a player who would not make the first team as First Choice. His body language at times was atrociuos something we do not need.........all for one and one for all!

Given/Taylor/Schmeichel

Richards/Zab
Toure/Dunne
Onuoha/Kompany
Bridge/McGivern/Garrido

Ireland/Weiss
De Jong/Johnson
Barry/Etuhu

SWP/Tevez/Bellamy
RSC/Adebayour/Benjani
Robinho/Petrov

With possibly Lescott/Hangeland to add................it's all coming together.

Coming together it is, indeed. However I think we need to now replace Elano with a player of the same mould. If Bentley signs, I will go to COMS and abuse him! I can't see Hughes letting Elano go and not replace him, so my thinking is he has someone already lined up.

Add's more weight to the argument that you are a complete cretin.

I'm gonna miss his constant whingeing to the press and the 4 or 5 games he turns up in a season. How will we cope without him? Maybe Adebayor can start whingeing and causing trouble and fill the huge void that Elano has left

Hughes out

BlueSinclair said:
Im furious! :(

Why?

95% of bm team mock ups posted up, don't have Ela involved, he was a squad player that didnt like being just a squad player. He needs to play regular, we need a squad without his brand of divisive influence, and Gala need a decent AM. A good deal for all, now we move on a replacement that wont fall out with the management team and will happily sit on the bench without sniping or whinging.

Thank you elano for the brilliance and the 100% penalty record.

Good luck for the future

bluemoonmatt said:
Pigeonho said:
He's cack. He's done fuck all at Spurs, literally fuck all.

Irrelevant, a true supporter supports anyone playing in the shirt, and booing him before he's even stepped onto the field of play is really gonna help him rediscover his form. It doesnt matter anyway coz I doubt Bentley is a target.

Thats BS, I will never support TBH

elanos tumb said:
bluemoonmatt said:

Thats BS, I will never support TBH

Haha actually I'll admit, even I would find that hard. But that said, if selected (and youre more likely to find Lord Lucan holed up with Elvis and BinLiden) I certainly would not be booing him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.