Elano Gone [Merged]

The Fat el Hombre said:
oddfellows said:
Good move or bad as far as Robbie is concerned?

Robbie is a professional and I'm sure he isn't gonna spit his dummy out because his under-performing friend has been moved on

Bet you've been celebrating today haven't you?

thanks for what? having one good game against a very poor newcastle team and then the rest of the time under performing and showing his true colours?

Unhappy about this, he was a legend under sven, i will always remember sitting in the north stand when his free kick against newcastle soared in :) ! As far as robby goes, he will be happy, we have signed tevez and adebayour so know he isnt the only star hear.

Won't really be missed by me to be honest. His work rate left a lot to be desired and he had a few too many public outbursts which i'm not a fan of. Like others are saying, scored some real crackers and has made one or two phenomenal passes in a blue shirt but not consistent enough for me to miss him, as long as Robbie is alright.

Fucking stupid decision selling him.

1. He has sorted his personal issues out and got his form back and over the past maybe 10 games he's been outstanding, motm sometimes

2. We need creative players to feed the strikers with clever through balls and a bit of class. Elano has this in abundance.

3. He was the best penalty taker ever to wear a sky blue shirt. Awesome penalties.

4. IF it wasn't working out, we could have let him go at Christmas. We should have tried him out with Adebayor and Tevez and seen how it went. Was his attitude OK, how did he perform etc. It was worth 4 months of experimentation with the new team.

Selling him now is a moronic decision based on personal prejudices. Totally ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.