Elano Gone [Merged]

Matty said:
Yeah, with Elano gone, we could certainly do with an attack minded midfielder who can play through the middle. Ireland is quality there, obviously, but if he were to be injured, or require resting, then I'm not sure who the replacement would be.

Exactly what I am thinking. We should have hung on to him at least until Christmas to see how it was working out.

A great talent when in the mood. Some good memories. Leaves us short of options in midfield. We need a play maker to knit this team together.

What a fucking stupid decision to go to a Turkish team. And to leave there !

But that pretty much sums up Elano, one of the best talents around, but taking too many stupid decisions.

And we only got 8m for him, shit!

Fred

Freddan77 said:
What a fucking stupid decision to go to a Turkish team. And to leave there !

But that pretty much sums up Elano, one of the best talents around, but taking too many stupid decisions.

And we only got 8m for him, shit!

Fred

What's wrong with Turkis teams? He's not going to make it at the top clubs in Europe and with Galatasaray he'll get champions league football. And Galatasaray could give a good game to all Premiership teams and probably win atleast half.

Chippy_boy said:
Matty said:
Yeah, with Elano gone, we could certainly do with an attack minded midfielder who can play through the middle. Ireland is quality there, obviously, but if he were to be injured, or require resting, then I'm not sure who the replacement would be.

Exactly what I am thinking. We should have hung on to him at least until Christmas to see how it was working out.

And have him whinge all the way up to Jan cos he isn't good enough to get in the team? No thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.