Elano Gone [Merged]

good luck elano. wish him all the best i thought he had great vision and touch. i also thought just recently he tried to toughen up and tackle back, but i think lesley had already made up his mind. thought he was great when we were on top, invisible when we were under pressure

skybluekings said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Maybe you and your JCL mates could plan another Hughes Out protest in light of this recent news?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are so childish. Grow up

No.

Childish is throwing your toys out of the pram an traying to get a geordie like protest against our manager going.

I'm just remind people of what you wanted to do, you know, so they know not to take your posts too seriously.

the--dud said:
onlyred said:
Hi all,

Many thanks for your good wishes to Elano. But he does not need more luck actually he is luckyman because came in Galatasaray And also we'll take care to him very well..dont worry. he wont even call you ;)

Galatasaray is one club I don't mind, and I reckon Elano could do really well in a slightly easier league. Hope he does well for you!
I also like how every second letter in Galatasaray is an 'a', very good ;)

You're not only presuming also you are funny, but sorry i wont laugh anyway it is not "you dont mind" , "you CANT mind" if you come to hell (ASY) will understand me.

By the way ,still thank you for your good wishes.;) and best wishes by Turkey...

squirtyflower said:
keemcfc said:
PS. When Elano plays at his best he is worthy of Bell polishing HIS shoes.
that just makes me think you never saw him play
otherwise you wouldn't be writing so much drivel
The key words in there are WHEN HE PLAYS AT HIS BEST.

And yes, I think I'm overexaturating Elano a bit because I know I'm going to miss him.

:(

Dear King Ralph,
Your ability to be world class - undeniable.
Your self motivation, attitude and consistancy - not good enough.

There's no room for slackers in this revolution, I'm afraid.
Good luck and sort your head out.

GUTTED

Elano was our first city tune in 2007

we will have to change the words

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.myspace.com/thetinklingspoons</a>

have one last listen guys

really sorry that elano is gone i think we will see him back in england in a couple of seaons the standard of football in turkey will be to easy for a player of his class its now to the guessing game of who will come into replace a midfielder lost if you look at our midfield it is not a long list of players for the most likely 3 center midfielders we will go with ireland,de jong,barry i think will be first choice. back ups will be kompany <out for the first 6 weeks > johnson <no where near fit > zaba i suppose shauny could play there at a push i'm sure hughes will strenghen that area now looks like it could veloso from sporting lisbon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.