Elano Gone [Merged]

Some absolute special heads here. 'Boohoo I hope Hughes gets the sack' Elano was one player, yes he was fantastic but times change and players we like WILL leave, grow up and get used to it you c*nts..

Garry.Cook said:
Mike D said:
Absolutly gutted about this, F*CK OFF HUGHES I hope your gone too by christmas

Grow up you fucking idiot. He has made some absolute quality signings and he lets one player with more attitude than talent leave and you're on his back again?

Good riddance, not consistent enough and wouldn't want to risk his mood in the dressing room when he can't walk into the team.
Thanks for bringing the magic Elano! Too bad all the crap in the press has contributed to ruin your reputation, it's mostly ALL speculation about his attitude whining etc. Shame on you people who belive all you read, then slate off the press when they write something negative about the club ffs.
©BlueSinclair <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133571&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133571&start=40</a>

I will miss Elano.Have always liked him mainly for his free kicks and penalties but also because i thought under Sven he looked a very good player but unfortunately Hughes and him never hit it off.

Goodbye Bulmer.Thanks for the 2 years.Thanks for the games you did try in.You were never going to be a Hughes type player.Good luck.

barney8 said:
Garry.Cook said:
Grow up you fucking idiot. He has made some absolute quality signings and he lets one player with more attitude than talent leave and you're on his back again?

Good riddance, not consistent enough and wouldn't want to risk his mood in the dressing room when he can't walk into the team.
Thanks for bringing the magic Elano! Too bad all the crap in the press has contributed to ruin your reputation, it's mostly ALL speculation about his attitude whining etc. Shame on you people who belive all you read, then slate off the press when they write something negative about the club ffs.
©BlueSinclair <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133571&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133571&start=40</a>

Load of bollocks the guy was quoted on various occasions (most notably on the eve of the derby and then afterwards as well - the arrogant piece of shit) whining

BimboBob said:
I will miss Elano.Have always liked him mainly for his free kicks and penalties but also because i thought under Sven he looked a very good player but unfortunately Hughes and him never hit it off.

Goodbye Bulmer.Thanks for the 2 years.Thanks for the games you did try in.You were never going to be a Hughes type player.Good luck.
Goodbye Bulmer?

woodpecker or magners?

Hi all,

Many thanks for your good wishes to Elano. But he does not need more luck actually he is luckyman because came in Galatasaray And also we'll take care to him very well..dont worry. he wont even call you ;)

No great loss, 6 good games a season and had the cheek to ask for a new contract! I don't understand why so many City fans adore the guy. Granted in the Hamburg game he was class but that sort of performance didn't happen anywhere near enough. I wish him well but I won't lose any sleep over it.

onlyred said:
Hi all,

Many thanks for your good wishes to Elano. But he does not need more luck actually he is luckyman because came in Galatasaray And also we'll take care to him very well..dont worry. he wont even call you ;)

Galatasaray is one club I don't mind, and I reckon Elano could do really well in a slightly easier league. Hope he does well for you!
I also like how every second letter in Galatasaray is an 'a', very good ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.