Elano Gone [Merged]

Re: Elano gone

What a huge blow! He did vary alot last season, but so did the rest of the team. I think he would shine with all these new signings. And he probably will be sold with a loss, grrrr!

Re: Elano going

Say goodbye to him :)

b57721.jpg

I'm not at all bothered he is going, he was trouble at shaktar then he was trouble with us. He may have great talent but he also has great mood swings. It won't be long before he is throwing his toys out of the pram in turkey too.

That's it! We definitely need another player with very good offensive capabilities on our midfield if we are to compete next season. Elano was the only real player that could produce magic in addition to Robinho. The question is, whether we need another player that can deliver magic, or a player that can also be backup for Barry in addition to backup for Ireland? It is difficult. The truth is, however, that we are far too dependent on Barry and Ireland atm, and another player for midfield now that Elano is gone, is absolutely crucial for our attacking play.

Good luck to you Elano quality player will be missed, hope robinho don't sulk now elano has gone!!!

In The Know said:
I'm not at all bothered he is going, he was trouble at shaktar then he was trouble with us. He may have great talent but he also has great mood swings. It won't be long before he is throwing his toys out of the pram in turkey too.

But he did pull the rabbit out of the hat on numerous occasions, his intelligent play is unquestionable. I think all blues agree that we need someone to replace him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.