Elano Staying?

I thought I heard Hughes mention in a conference that he was looking to bolster the midfield aswell as defence.....

Assuming he's getting rid of Elano...

normski6071 said:
hope not when this team reaches the top four he wont be apart of it 1 good game in 10 at best is not good enough

sorry? did you watch any of the last third of the season? (which also happened to be the only part of the season he played)

i'd say he was at 9 good games in 10 at the very worst

which also happened to be the only part of the season he played

normski6071 said:
bluesince82 said:
its about a squad lads if we wana compete for a few trophys we gotta keep players like him who can change games if cumming off the bench or starting so lay the fuck off him didnt hear any moanin at hamburg or near the end of the season

didnt they knock us out

yeah but how good was he when called up on that night not a one man team dick

bluesince82 said:
normski6071 said:
bluesince82 said:
its about a squad lads if we wana compete for a few trophys we gotta keep players like him who can change games if cumming off the bench or starting so lay the fuck off him didnt hear any moanin at hamburg or near the end of the season

didnt they knock us out

thers no way on earth we should be gettin rid of him,this aint gona go down well,but i rate him better than ireland

superblue91 said:
bluesince82 said:
normski6071 said:
bluesince82 said:

didnt they knock us out

thers no way on earth we should be gettin rid of him,this aint gona go down well,but i rate him better than ireland

fair shout that cant dog ireland but if there a fan at the start of lat season who didnt want him to go sunderland they talkin shit so just proves giv people a chance and they will deliver

elano is a skillful but inconsistant player who has a tendency to be a bit mard if things arent going his way hence the reason why he was playing in russia now at city. If he was true class the big boys would have signed him.

bluesince82 said:
normski6071 said:
bluesince82 said:

didnt they knock us out

Is there really any need for the foul language? Some people think he's lazy and a bad influence, others think he's capable of turning a game around. Its just opinions, which is why this forum was set up in the first place, I believe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.