Elano Staying?

hilts said:
elano is a skillful but inconsistant player who has a tendency to be a bit mard if things arent going his way hence the reason why he was playing in russia now at city. If he was true class the big boys would have signed him.

Ukraine actually mate :)

I for one hope we keep blumer. On his day I think he has the potential to be one of the best in the league. The signing of barry will allow players such as elano to flourish next year, roll on the good times.

bluesince82 said:
superblue91 said:
bluesince82 said:
yeah but how good was he when called up on that night not a one man team dick

thers no way on earth we should be gettin rid of him,this aint gona go down well,but i rate him better than ireland

fair shout that cant dog ireland but if there a fan at the start of lat season who didnt want him to go sunderland they talkin shit so just proves giv people a chance and they will deliver
You are both idiots imo.

desouza10 said:
bluesince82 said:
normski6071 said:
bluesince82 said:
its about a squad lads if we wana compete for a few trophys we gotta keep players like him who can change games if cumming off the bench or starting so lay the fuck off him didnt hear any moanin at hamburg or near the end of the season

didnt they knock us out

yeah but how good was he when called up on that night not a one man team dick

Is there really any need for the foul language? Some people think he's lazy and a bad influence, others think he's capable of turning a game around. Its just opinions, which is why this forum was set up in the first place, I believe...

it was ukraine hilts not russia good knowledge (not)

sorry for the language jus cant undrstand why people dont give players a chance they call em all game then when they rattle one in start jumping round like mad

hilts said:
elano is a skillful but inconsistant player who has a tendency to be a bit mard if things arent going his way hence the reason why he was playing in russia now at city. If he was true class the big boys would have signed him.
Correct.

Watch City away from home and he will eaxsperate and frustrate you. City dominated most games at home, and he he looks good with plenty of time on the ball, but when the chips, and we're up against powerful midfields like Chelseas he's not good enough

Skill is 5/10ths of football. he's got loads of that, but is not the complete midfielder

mcfcdjr said:
I for one hope we keep blumer. On his day I think he has the potential to be one of the best in the league. The signing of barry will allow players such as elano to flourish next year, roll on the good times.

Yeah whats wrong with him fitting into a midfield of

De Jong Barry
Elano Ireland Robbie

with RSC upfront. Swap Elano & Robbie for SWP/Petrov and Tevez for away games and there we go, problem sorted.

Marvin said:
hilts said:
Correct.

Watch City away from home and he will eaxsperate and frustrate you. City dominated most games at home, and he he looks good with plenty of time on the ball, but when the chips, and we're up against powerful midfields like Chelseas he's not good enough

Skill is 5/10ths of football. he's got loads of that, but is not the complete midfielder

thats why its a squad game play him in the games at home when he will get time and dictate but replace him weith another class player away that what hughes keeps sayin gettin the right balance having class when needed and grafters when it gets tough

hilts said:

we are one of the big boys

Problem with Elano he is a good player but he is not a team person. He has caused trouble in the camp and will do again especially with the squad having more in depth this year and may get even better before 31st Aug. If he was a team player then I would certainly hang on but im afraid he is only going one way IMHO

Layles said:
hilts said:

we are one of the big boys

love your optimisum

BB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.